Here is a list of some recommended books on marriage. My encouragement - get one of these and read it together with your spouse. Talk openly, pray earnestly for God to strengthen your marriage.
- What Did You Expect by Paul Tripp (best book on marriage I've ever read!)
- Sacred Marriage by Gary Thomas (main point: marriage is for your holiness as much as it is for your happiness)
- When Sinners Say I Do by Dave Harvey (very gospel-centered in its approach to husband/wife relationship)
- This Momentary Marriage by John Piper (lots of deep truth to chew on here; a biblical theology of marriage)
- His Needs, Her Needs by Willard Harley (honest look at protecting your marriage by knowing your spouse's needs)
- Intimate Allies by Dan Allender & Tremper Longman (Allender's writing is always realistic and provoking!)
- Sex, Romance, and the Glory of God by C.J. Mahaney (great book for husbands on romancing your wife)