- Make your accountability partner drop ten bucks in the jar for that grievous sin.
- Make your accountability a circle of cheap confession by which you obtain cheap peace for your troubled conscience.
- Ask one another moralistic questions that reinforce moral performance.
- Pilfer through God’s Word for an experiential buzz or life connection.
- Go public with your respectable sins while cherishing your secret sins.
- Know your partner’s sin better than you know your own.
- Passively stand by as your sin slowly puts you to death.
- Make accountability, not Jesus, central to your group.
Check out Jonathan Dodson's chapter "Gospel-Centered Accountability" in the new eBook from Covenant Eyes, Internet Pornography: A Leaders Handbook.