Today we're heading home to Iowa for a short trip to visit both families over the 4th of July. I'm looking forward to seeing family and friends and running in my first 5K. Blogging will probably be light, but take a look at a few of these blogs below; they are worth checking out.
- Mark and Maki (my twin brother and his family in Japan)
- His Peace Upon Us (my friend Dustin seeks dialogue between Christians & Muslims)
- Vitamin Z (my friend Zach is a worship pastor and soon to be church planter)
- What's Best Next (my friend Matt specializes in productivity and decision-making)
- Infant in a Cradle (my friend Eric is a pastor in my home state of Iowa)
- Creation Project (my friend Jonathan is a pastor, planter and writer for Acts 29)
- JUST O.N.E. (my friend Tom writes about his heart for adoption and gives helpful info.)
My buddy, Lisle, may write a couple posts as well so check back later this week.