Kids love their pets. So when they die the question eventually comes, "Will I see my pet in heaven?" Instead of passing it off as a stupid or trivial question, my friend, Eric Schumacher, seeks to answer it (and other questions below) in a recent sermon. You can listen to it here.
- What is the nature and purpose of animals in creation?
- What is the relationship between animals and man?
- Why do animals suffer and die?
- Will animals be redeemed?
- Will particular pets be recreated?
- What is the root of this question, and where should we go with it?